Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PostSecret

So, there is a website called PostSecret that people send postcards to and they are posted for all the world to see. Some people send it such deep, dark secrets, that it's no wonder they have kept these secrets.
I was considering sending in some secrets of my own, but then I realized there is no way anyone will ever know some of the secrets that I harbour. This could be why I feel so sad and alone every day of my life. So, I have printed photos of the people I would like to tell my secrets to, and wrote the secret on them. Still not sure what I will do with those secrets, but I'm glad I got them out of my system.
Since I got off my anti-depressants in February, I have been so lethargic and sad. I don't know exactly what's wrong with me, but I feel like I am so alone all the time. I cannot wait to go back to school so that maybe, possibly, I can feel some sort of purpose in my life again.
This is not meant to make anyone feel sad for me, or pity me. It is just something I've been thinking about all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment