Friday, June 24, 2011

Courses!

EEKK!! So, it's official. I have been registered for my courses beginning September, 2011!! When choosing my courses, I had to keep in mind what my major is. I am majoring in Psychology, so I wanted to take as many psychology courses this year as I could. However, there were only three available. Two of which I didn't think I qualified for. I was simply going to go for Community and Individual Transformation which "explores the role of the community as the context for individual transformation". And, even though one of my core courses was available, I was unable to take it because I didn't have the prerequisite for it. You see, I thought I needed Psy 100 and Psy 101 (which are two core courses), but it turns out, I only needed one or the other as they're essentially the same thing. So, now I can take Developmental Psychology which delves into the wonderful world of human development, and focuses "primarily on child and adolescent development" which is perfect for what I want to do. Plus, it is a required course for my degree. So, this term will be full of four third year courses and two first year. So, I'm really hoping that the first year courses will even out all the third year courses. I could not be more excited for this term to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment