Hey, so I have been talking with my second year university roommate (Nadya) about homemade shampoo and conditioner. She told me for shampoo, use baking soda with a couple drops of water to make a paste, then massage into hair. After the shampoo, use cider vinegar or plain yogurt to moisturize hair. Over the next little bit, I will be attempting to use and create recipes for organic health and beauty products. I still need recipes for face wash, body wash and body lotion, so I shall experiment with those as well.
So today, I bought some lemons to make some hairspray and some kiwis to try and make some fruitylicious shampoo.. My Magic Bullet will be getting quite the workout this week. I will also be going to Dollarama (it was closed today) to get bottles to put all this stuff in.. I will be making the hairspray for sure tomorrow and I will do my hair and let you know how it goes. I may also try creating an anti-frizz gel so that my hair doesn't get too crazy while straightening it. I will let you know.
Nothing really new happening right now in my life. I officially told my landlord today that I am going back to university in September. Now, I need to find somebody to either sublet my room from September 1 to January 31, or take over the lease beginning September 1. This should be an interesting venture. I posted pictures of my furniture on Kijiji last night, but nothing yet. I really am hoping that I can sell some of this stuff before I move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment