Friday, September 9, 2011

First Week

So, classes officially started yesterday morning. This week has been freaking amazing! I have met some stellar people (and have hung out with equally stellar people who I have met previously) and had a great time. I have already gotten a job - it's Tim Horton's but it's a paycheque nonetheless. I shall be working 20 hours a week at my job, plus courses. Initially, I was going to take 6 courses this term (I was stressing), however, after a brief visit with the registrar, she advised me that I had already taken Peter Fitch's Ancient History course (yay me!!) So, I'm down to 5 courses, which is AWESOME!!! So excited. And I shall be doing a double major in Psychology and Philosophy with a (tentative) graduation date of December 2013. This is my first study session and I have decided to procrastinate by blogging about how I should be doing homework. However, this is my English study session, so I don't blame me for procrastinating as English holds absolutely zero interest for me, and I am glad that this is my last non-Philosophy or Psychology class for the rest of my days :)
I should really be journalling about haikus and Fish and whatnot, so, I'll get back to that and blog when I can.
Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment