As of tonight, I have 6 days until I move into the residence at my university. As it nears to the date, I can't help but become more and more excited. I am also very nervous to start school; my head is swirling with thoughts of "what-ifs" I can't even begin to explain what the "what-ifs" are, but I know they're there. It's nerve wracking, but I'm prepared to deal with it. I'll be taking 6 courses in addition to working. I'm not sure where I'll be working yet, but I'm handing out resumes tomorrow, so hopefully something will come to pass.
Not much is happening in my life lately, I've just been chilling in St. Andrews until I head to St. Stephen for school next Sunday. I am very excited to start school and work.
That's about it. Hopefully when I start school, these blog entries will be more interesting :D
Until next time :D
No comments:
Post a Comment